Sexual Harassment and Assault Reporting RESOURCES:
- Reporting a crime: Campus police, 814-863-1111.
In an emergency, dial 911.
- A list of support resources for each campus location.
For emergency assistance information for each campus - click here.
- Clery Act - Penn State University
- *If a child is a victim of any kind of abuse: Child Line at
- Reporting an incident involving student conduct: Office of Student Conduct, 814-863-0342.
- Reporting sexual harassment or other workplace climate concerns: Affirmative Action,814-863-0471.
- Reporting ethical violations: Penn State Ethics and Compliance Hotline at 800-560-1637 or http://www.mycompliancereport.com/brand/psu online *Both anonymous and available 24/7.
- The following University offices also are available to report concerns:
The Employee Relations Division of the Office of Human Resources at 814-865-1412.
- Faculty, staff, and students may contact a sexual harassment resource person in their area or campus. Those names are available in the Affirmative Action Office website at www.psu.edu/dept/aaoffice/shrp.htm. Individuals may choose to take complaints directly to the Affirmative Action Office.
- Human Resources representatives listing at http://ohr.psu.edu/hr-representatives
- The Penn State Ethics website provides a listing of contacts at http://www.universityethics.psu.edu/contact_us.shtml
- Support/Assistance for victims and witnesses:
The Penn State Sexual Assault and Relationship Violence Hotline at 800-550-7575 (TTY 866-714-7177), available 24/7.
- The University-wide designated sexual harassment resource person for students: The Director of Center for Women Students at 814-863-2027, at http://studentaffairs.psu.edu/womenscenter/ online.
- Center for Women Students: 814-863-2027
- Counseling and Psychological Services: 814-863-0395
- University Health Services: 814-863-4463